Return and Cancelation Policy
Last updated: September 25, 2022
Thank you for shopping at Vapeorizer UK.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Vapeorizer UK.
- Items refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase items from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Vapeorizer UK, accessible from https://vapeorizer.co.uk/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, or product as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights:-
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 24 hours without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 24-48 hours before dispatched from the date of purchased. After the dispatched or delivered conditions we are unable to accept the cancelation.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement by email with in 24 hours at:
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned items. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns:-
In order for the Items to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Items were purchased in the last 3 days
- The items are in the original packaging
The following Items cannot be returned:
- The supply of Items made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Items which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Items which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Items which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Items may be refunded. Unfortunately, Items on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Items to Us. You should send the Items at the following address:
394 Green Wrythe Lane Carshalton,
SM5 1JF, United Kingdom.
We cannot be held responsible for Items damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Items or proof of received return delivery.
If the Items were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com