Welcome to Vaporizer UK!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Vapeorizer UK’s Website, located at vapeorizer.co.uk.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Vaporizer UK if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
This website is operated by Vapeorizer in 2022 . Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Vapeorizer. We offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
VIVA Wallet Payment Gateway:
In cooperation with Viva Wallet, We offer you the following card payment options:
Visa Debit, Visa Credit, Mastercard Debit, Mastercard Credit,
Further information and Viva Wallet’s user terms you can find here. General information on Viva Wallet can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Viva Wallet’s Privacy Statement.
All e-cigarettes are powered by batteries. The battery that powers your vape kit will either by internal or external, i.e., pre-built into the device, or need to be installed. Most vape pens, pod mods and cigalikes have internal batteries, while larger ‘box mod’ style devices tend to take one or two external batteries.
To ensure your safety, please abide by the following safety requirements:
- Batteries must be charged in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines. This means the input amount (normally measured in voltage, or ‘v’ for short) must not exceed what is shown on the instructions. If you are using a mains charging adaptor you can find the voltage output by looking at the inside of the plug itself (where the metal prongs are). Do not use modified or damaged chargers.
- It is not recommended to charge batteries in a property powered by a generator as the power can fluctuate and be inconsistent. Charging all batteries needs a constant guaranteed level of power to be safe. (i.e. Motorhomes/Caravans etc)
- Do not leave batteries unattended while charging, and do not charge batteries for more than 24 hours at once.
- Batteries should be charged and stored at ambient temperature and in a dry place. Avoid charging in very warm or very cold conditions, and do not charge in direct sunlight.
- Never use batteries that look damaged or deformed in any way; this includes discolouration, signs of leakage and damage to the PVC plastic exterior.
- If your battery is getting abnormally hot, discontinue use and dispose of it.
- Do not disassemble or rebuild a battery. If a battery has been tampered with in any way, it is no longer safe for use. Similarly, if your battery receives a strong physical shock (if it has been dropped for example) you should dispose of it.
- If your battery leaks and you are exposed to battery acid, wash your hands thoroughly and ensure it is disposed of immediately. Battery acid is combustible and should be treated as a potential hazard.
Vapeorizer UK is not liable for any damage, harm, storage or charging of batteries.
Online Store Terms:
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Modifications to the Service and Prices:
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Unless otherwise stated, Vapeorizer UK and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Vaporizer UK. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Vaporizer UK for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Vaporizer UK
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Vaporizer UK
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Vaporizer UK
- Redistribute content from Vaporizer UK
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Free Terms and Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Vapeorizer UK does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Vapeorizer UK,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Vapeorizer UK shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Vapeorizer UK reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Vapeorizer UK a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Vapeorizer UK; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Vapeorizer UK. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Vapeorizer UK’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our website you accept these terms*
Where you have asked us to provide an age restricted product or service, you consent to allow us to share your information with, and collect information from, One Account Mobile Limited (1account) and third-party providers of identity data to 1account. This consent is necessary for 1account to verify that you meet the minimum age and identity verification requirements as determined by relevant UK age restriction legislation. You consent to allow 1account to retain relevant data for the purpose of future verification.